Fulcrum Self-Directed establishes IRS-compliant IRA and 401(k) plans that permit the account owner to invest in any asset class not prohibited by IRS and DOL Prohibited Transaction regulations. In either the IRA or 401(k) plans you:
1) Directly control your investments;
2) Invest without custodian oversight or interference, delays and fees (and in the case of the 401(k), no custodian);
3) Invest as you see fit…no longer being limited to what your broker offers;
4) Invest in traditional (e.g., stocks, mutual funds) or non-traditional (e.g., real estate) assets all from one account; and
5) Save fees by controlling and directing your plan (versus someone else operating and directing your plan).
Call John now to discuss your options — (866) 331-6350